If you have been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you do not have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our traffic lawyers or criminal defence lawyers.
At Shaw & Henderson we will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what is happening. In Court we will defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in the South Australian Magistrates Court and the higher Courts.
We can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceed the prescribed content of alcohol (drink driving), drive while disqualified or suspended, drive without a licence, other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime
- Illicit drug offences – possession, trafficking, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour – intervention order
- Sexual matters – indecent assault, rape, child pornography
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to an experienced traffic or criminal lawyer in Adelaide.